- Training, training and more training....
- 2010 NAGA Gi Champion
- 2010 Grapplers Quest No Gi Champion (Belt for Advanced Division)
- 2011 Fight to Win Silver Medal
- 2011 Abu Dhabi Pro Trials Champion
- I have competed in many more tournaments in Texas. I've placed 1st or 2nd at every tournament with the exception of one bronze medal.
I am a 13 year old 8th grader. I have a green belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a 1st degree black belt in Taekwondo. After earning my 1st degree black belt in TKD, I started training BJJ in 2009. After a year of training, I competed at NAGA in Dallas, Tx and won 1st place in the Gi division. Three months later, I competed at Grapplers Quest in the Advanced Division and earned 1st place and received a championship belt. I have competed in many tournaments around Texas. Most recently, I competed at the Abu Dhabi Pro Trials in San Antonio, TX and won 1st place. In February 2012, I will begin competing out of state to see how I stack up against kids in my division outside of my home state of Texas.
I train very hard every day. I train 3 to 4 hours daily. I do an hour at 6 a.m. twice a week, and three hours in the evening from 5 to 8 daily. In addition to training hard on the mat, I am also an "A" student in school.