- MMA, Training, Video Games, Pokemon
- New England Uechi Ryu Tournament :2008- Grand Champion Kata & 2008-
- Grand Champion Point Fighting
- NAGA Lincoln, Ri 2-6-2010 NOGI Novice 4th place
- NAGA Springfield, Ma 5-30-2010 NOGI Novice 2nd place
- Grapplers Quest UFC Expo Boston, Ma 8-28-2010 NOGI Submissions 4th place
- NAGA Lincoln, Ri 10-17-2010 50-60lb NOGI Beginner submissions 1st place
- NAGA Mohegan Sun Casino, Ct 12-18-2010 NOGI Intermediate Submissions
- 2nd place
- NAGA Lincoln, Ri 01-29-2011 NOGI Intermediate Submissions 2nd place
- NAGA Springfield, MA 06-04-2011 NOGI Intermediate Submissions 4th Place
- NAPAGA (Pankration) North Smithfild, Ri 06-11-2011 3rd Place
- NAGA Hartford, Ct 07-30-2011 NOGI Expert Submissions 2nd Place
- NAGA Hartford, Ct 07-30-2011 GI Beginner 3rd Place
- GRAPPLERS QUEST Boston, Ma 09-17-2011 NOGI Kids Advanced 4th place
- NAPAGA North Smithfield, RI 10-01-2011 NOGI Kids Open Division 8 to 10- 1st Place
- NAGA Lincoln, RI 10-17-2011 NOGI Kids Expert 60- 69.9lbs 3rd place
- NAGA Lincoln, RI 10-17-2011 GI Kids Expert 60- 69.9lbs 2nd place
Sean started Uechi Ryu at age 5. After about 1 1/2 years the classes
stopped and transitioned into submission grappling.
Sean trains submission grappling at LAUZON MMA in Bridgewater, Ma
since the age of 6 and trains 2 days a week there and also does a
private lesson with one of his instructors.
Sean has competed in grappling tournaments since he started and just
recently took a liking to the gi.
In june of 2011 Sean enrolled at Best Way BJJ/American Top Team Boston
in Rockland, Ma in brazilian jiu jitsu classes in the gi. He trains
there 3 days a week. Sean also works with a bjj instructor out of
Bishops Boxing doing private lessons with him there.
Sean just also started Muay Thai classes at Best Way BJJ/American Top
Team Boston in Rockland, Ma this past weekend.
Sean hopes to one day compete in the UFC or similar promotions and
create video games.