- Long Walks on the Beach, Flowers and Ripping Peoples Arms off...
- 14 time NAGA Champion. Awarded 4 Championship Belts and 4 Samauri Swords.
- -2 time Grapplers Quest Champion including a Championship in Adult Advanced Div.
- -4 time US Grappling Champion including a Championship in Adult Advanced Div.
- -3 time Good Fight Champion
- -3 time Philly grappling champion. -Pan American Games Silver Medalist -Career Competition Record of 127-26
What I can tell you: I have 127 Jiu-jitsu competition wins (69 by submission) in only 3 years of competition. I can tell you that I am out there working my butt off everyday in practice and I compete whenever there is a tournament within 150 miles. I can tell you that I have a box in my basement with 14 belts and 8 swords and god knows how many first place medals. I'm not telling you this because I am cocky or want to impress you with my wins. I'm telling you this because I want you to know that I'm the kid who is actually on the mats proving myself everyday and competing every chance I get. I've been competing in the adult advanced division (purplerownlack belt) since I was 13 because I want the challenge. All I want to do is fight and get better and I NEVER give up. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself :)