- Tae Kwon Do
- Extreme Martial Arts
- National junior honor society
- Most points Overall IN CARMAA Competition 2 years
- July 2011-Northeast Open, Albany, NY
- May 2011- NAFMA, Atlantic City, NJ
- April 2011- GMA Open Martial Arts Tournament, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- March 2011-Battle of Maine, Winslow, Maine
- October 2010- Green Mountain Classic, Vermont
- September 2010- NEPA Competitor Classic, Nanticoke, PA
- August 2010- Twin Towers, NYC
Tyler began tae-kwon-do at the age of 10 and he has been a student for 4 years. He is currently a brown belt. Tyler practices traditional tae-kwon-do, extreme martial arts, and weapons. He practices martial arts at least 4 times per week. Tyler is also on the Pil-Sung Demo Team and the Pil-Sung Competition Team.
Tyler has been a member of the Competition team for 3 years. He travels to different states and competes in traditional forms, creative weapons, creative forms, creative breaking, power breaking, and sparring. Tyler also competes with his elite team in demo competitions. Below are the states he has competed in the last year and his awards.