- Coin Collecting
- -Jiu Jitsu 2010 record: (Yellow Belt)
- -BJJ 5 time 2010 NAGA Winner
- -BJJ Worlds 2010 Winner
- -BJJ Best of the West 2010 Winner: Belt for Advanced division!
- -Muay Thai 2011 record: 4-1
- -Pankration 2011 record: 4-0
- -2011 Pankration National Championships Winner
- -Battle of the Badges kids main event Winner
- -Honor Roll Student
- -Community Service with Tuff n Uff for Boys and Girls Club
Hale started wrestling at 5 with the Hauula Bad Boyz and right away you could see he was going to be a very talented athlete. Moved to Las Vegas in 2006 from North Shore, HI and started training at Xtreme Couture which was his first taste of MMA. He loved it and wanted more! So he could learn each discipline separately we took him to Throwdown after a year. He still trains there but it's now TapouT Las Vegas. He had the great opportunity to train with the late Shawn Tompkins "The Coach" who took his hands to another level. Thank you Coach we miss you! Hale trains with some of the best coaches in the busness like Mark Beecher "Hyena Muay Thai", Rod Wilson BJJ, Johnny Nunez "Johnny Boy Wrestling". He also trains with Rob McMullin for strength and conditioning at AMPD FitCamp. Just come and watch one of his fights and you'll be an instant fan. You all know him as "Da Hawaiian Assassin" with his 2 mohawk trademark. Hale really puts on a great show and it almost feels too fast sometimes. His greatest strength is he never quits. When you push he pushes back harder! Named one of the Top 10 rising stars by Youth 1 in August 2011! His goal is to be the youngest UFC welter weight champion!